- Moving interviews with youth, foster parents and experts on GLBTQ youth
- 10 former foster youth tell their stories
- 28 minute documentary about Latino families, homophobia and love
- Great 17-minute video about homeless LGBTQ youth across the U.S.
- Short first-person video narratives by homeless youth
- 15-minute video about the work of ATC
- Past Executive Director of Hesed House in Chicago talks to librarians about homelessness
- 38 minutes
- Excellent resource for staff training
Nicole Maines tells her of growing up trans and learning to accept herself.