Videos for Parents
- 30 minutes video of parents and youth
- Made by the National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Can order - it’s free
- 28 minute documentary about Latino families, homophobia and love
- Great 3 minute overview of transgender children
- This film tells the story of Bamby Salcedo’s courage and perseverance as she grappled with the challenges of drug addiction, abuse, incarceration, poverty and being a transgender Latina.
- Contact for information: Melissa.email@example.com
- This documentary tells the story of Jonathon, who was homeless, queer failing in school. Through his own resilience and a GLBT host program he was able to find support and love from his chosen family and his friends.
A 3-minute spoken word piece by Michael, who works in a shelter for homeless youth.
Nicole Maines tells her of growing up trans and learning to accept herself.